Property & Casualty Insurance Claims Expert
Surety Claims Expert | Construction Accident Expert
Premises Injury Expert
Construction & Engineering Consultant
HG CORNERSTONE is a premier and reputable construction expert witness and construction-engineering consulting firm, serving its clients nationwide from Boston to Los Angeles.
We specialize in construction expert witness work including construction and design defects litigation, catastrophic property damage insurance claims, construction accidents, and premises liability claims. Our firm offers a wide range of professional services including:
- FORENSIC ENGINEERING
- EXPERT WITNESS SERVICES
- CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING CONSULTING
- PROPERTY & CASUALTY INSURANCE CLAIMS ASSESSMENTS
- CONSTRUCTION DEFECTS & ENGINEERING INVESTIGATIONS
We provide fact-based engineering research, experience-based analyses, trial preparation and and expert witness testimony stemming from our 30+ years of hands-on construction fieldwork and engineering experience.
For a complimentary initial consultation with an expert, please contact us at 1-866-204-3440 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE CONSTRUCTION EXPERT WITNESS & MORE:
HG Cornerstone offers forensic engineering investigations, insurance claims assessments, forensic examinations and evidence testing, physical injury investigations, accident reconstruction, expert witness testimony, engineering evaluations, expert engineer’s reports, construction and engineering consulting and more.
We have a strong track record of successful outcomes.
We typically work on matters involving:
- Catastrophic Property Damage
- Casualty Insurance & Surety Defense
- Construction Defects
- Building Products Defects | Construction Materials Defects
- Design Defects | Architect’s & Engineer’s Errors & Omissions (E&O)
- Construction Contract Disputes involving: Improper Workmanship, Omissions, Building Code Violations, Improper Construction Means & Methods, Delay Damages, Failure to Adhere to Plans & Specifications
- Construction Worker Safety
- Personal Injury (cases involving buildings and premises)
- Environmental Contamination
We typically work with both in-housecounsel and outside legal counsel for:
- Insurance Companies & Sureties
- General Building Contractors
- Manufacturers of Building Products & Materials
- Architects & Engineers
- Materials & Equipment Suppliers
- Commercial Building Owners & Business Owners
- Condominium Owners & Associations
- Municipalities & Government Agencies
- Physically Injured Parties & Others
Why top litigators choose HG Cornerstone as their expert witness:
HG Cornerstone IS excellence in forensic engineering.
HG Cornerstone is backed by over 30 years of combined engineering consulting practice and hands-on construction field work. Our unique approach involves fact-based research and experience-based testimony.
At HG Cornerstone, we realize that the end product we deliver is ultimately “diligence.” That is why we begin each and every matter with a thoughtful consultation to fully understand the depth and breadth of the matter at hand. We then proceed with the end goal in mind.
First, we work closely with legal counsel to understand the theme of the case. Next, we develop a precise scope for providing expert consultation on each legal matter. This allows us to proceed in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible. Our winning approach involves well-researched, fact-based solutions and HG Cornerstone has the track record to prove it.
For a complementary initial consultation, please contact us today at 1-866-204-3440 or email@example.com.