ENGINEERING PLANNING & DESIGN
OUR ENGINEERING PLANNING & DESIGN SERVICES INCLUDE…
- ENTITLEMENTS WORK
- PUBLIC AGENCY MEETING REPRESENTATION
- PERMIT PROCUREMENT
- CONCEPTUAL SITE USE ANALYSES
- FEASIBILITY & CONSTRUCTABILITY ANALYSES
- MATERIALS SELECTION & WORK SCOPE DEVELOPMENT
- COST ESTIMATING
- PROJECT SCHEDULING
- CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT & VALUE-ADDED EVALUATIONS
- BID & SPECIFICATIONS PACKAGE PREPARATION
- CONTRACTOR SCREENING & SELECTION
- CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTATION & CONTROLS IMPLEMENTATION
- QUALITY CONTROL & ASSURANCE IMPLEMENTATION
- RELATED SERVICES
ENGINEERING & DESIGN
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
- GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING
- CONCEPTUAL DESIGNS
- NEW CONSTRUCTION DESIGN
- BUILDING REHAB AND REPURPOSING DESIGN
- TENANT IMPROVEMENT DESIGN
- BUILDING ALTERATIONS DESIGN
- CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
- SITE EVALUATION AND LAYOUT
- FIELD INVESTIGATIONS OF SITES, BUILDINGS, AND STRUCTURES RELATED SERVICES
HG Cornerstone offers full-service civil engineering planning and design development. We specialize in all phases including new developments, building rehabilitation, and building repurposing in commercial, multifamily, and mixed-use projects.
We are frequently called in to troubleshot and problem solve on building rehabilitation or repurposing projects to help determine structural and geotechnical issues, space creation and demising, construction feasibility, construction means and methods, design details solutions, code compliance, and when engineered solutions are required to solve technically challenging issues and situations.
We offer the most versatility and flexibility with regard to our engineering services and problem solving capabilities. Our principal civil engineer has over 27 years of experience in engineering design, construction management, and direct construction oversight. In design and construction, we are problem solvers and offer the most innovative, insightful solutions to some of the most troublesome design and construction issues, especially with regard to existing buildings and structures.
For further information or inquiries, please contact us at 617-575-2300 or email us at: email@example.com.